- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Contains 2% salicylic acid to unclog pores, curbing the formation of blackheads, whiteheads and pimples
- Speeds cellular sloughing, resulting in a smoother, more even-toned complexion
- Balances the skin's pH with an optimal range of 3.3 to 3.7
- Calms red, irritated skin and helps protect it from environmental assault
- Free of alcohol, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, paraffin, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance/color, petrolatum, DEA, triclosan and GMOs. Never tested on animals
Humane Clarifying Toner
How to use
Apply to skin once or twice daily after cleansing. Lightly soak a cotton ball or pad and apply over the entire face, avoiding areas closest to eyes. Do not rinse. Follow with Humane Oil-Free Moisturizer, as well as a broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen if going outdoors.
* Do not use if allergic to aspirin.
* Salicylic acid can cause photosensitivity, so try to stay out of the sun as much as possible—especially during midday hours, when the sun's rays are at their strongest.
aqua (deionized water), zemea propanediol, salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate